So far, here is what we have found... I am sure the list will grow just as the pile of boxes under my house grows.
- Unused postage stamps from when they still only cost 50c
- An undelivered handmade christmas card addressed to Mr & Mrs de Elba and their unborn baby (nat)...
- kitchen scales
- a dead rat it was under the house in amongst stuff. Gross!
- Swift Jim's mum's guest book from her 50th birthday party a few years ago (why did we have that?)
- A long lost teddy called Morris. He was found on top of the display cabinet in amongst dried flowers.
- Some of Swift Jim's nice cologne (right at the back of the bathroom cupboard)
- Our Wedding and Engagement videos. Now THAT was a giggle to watch again
There are a few items that I havn't found yet that I hope to... but's fun finding things you had forgotten about :)
And so the packing continues ....