Friday, October 9, 2009

I Like a good givaway!

And I love handmade goodies, which is why I want to enter HANDMADIES comp.... Micky is one of the organisers of The Handmade Expo.... An AWESOME market with loads of handmade goodies!
The next market is in just over a week!! WooHoo!! It will be held on Saturday 17th October from 8am to 2pm at the Ipswich Turf Club, Brisbane Rd, Bundamba. $2 entry for adults and kids are free. There will be a Guiness World Record attempt, over 1500 people are needed for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Over 100 stalls of handmade goods for sale from kids clothing and accessories to cupcakes, fudge, ceramics, shabby chic, toys, jams & chutney's, greeting cards, timber goods, gourmet fresh and much more.

I sure am looking forward to the expo this month!! I am going CHILD FREE!! :D And how fun does the world record attempt sound! So I say YOU should come along to help break the record!

No comments: