Thursday, November 26, 2009
I was given this Kreativ Blogger award! How chuffed am I!! Now it's my turn to pass it on to 7 of my fellow bloggettes who's blogs I love to read & admire.
So there are some things I am to do to receive this illustrious award -7 rules to keep it growing:
1. Copy picture and post on your blog
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know: Here goes!
- I am going to be an Aunty for the first time in May 2010 (yay)
- I hate peas
- My favourite season is Autumn
- I am a shopaholic
- I drink way too much Coke
- I like singing (and am ok at it)
- I was going to be a hairdresser to the stars (until I met Swift Jim)
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers
7. Have a happy day
Thanks again!! Enjoy your award Kreativ Bloggy friends!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
I am slack! It's been crazy here, I havn't even taken any pics yet! But we are IN! YAY... Love the house! Though we are discovering a few quirks...
1. Old houses dont have many power points.
2. Floor boards are NO good in a toilet/bathroom. Wee soaks into the boards & no matter how much you scrub, the stench will not go away YUCK! (lucky a bathroom reno is on the cards first up eh!)
3. There is no normal t.v antena. A Foxtel one, yes. But I dont want Foxtel! ( I missed the Australian Idol Finale last night & I'm gonna miss Packed to the Rafters!! Woe is me!)
4. There is not enough cupboard space in the kitchen. (again, lucky a kitchen reno is on the cards second up)
5. Old houses dont come with fly screens. Poor Ella has been eaten alive by mozzies in her sleep!
So our "to do" list is growing... but I still LOVE all the character and charm our new [old] house has... no regrets...
I will post photos soon I PROMISE!!
Friday, November 20, 2009
I however sit here at home ill. The gastro bug hit me at about 2 o'clock this morning, How's that for timing... blergh!
I am hoping I am better by tomorrow.. The handmade expo is on & I was planning to go for an hour first up in the morning, then on to moving house... I hope I'm not laid up in bed!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
We had a better weekend with the kids, it helps to shift the way we are thinking a little. We even had a little fun with them :)
My back is 0k. Just achy muscles from all the packing & moving of boxes etc....
Thanks for all the lovely comments ((hugs)) to all....
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I do however think I will need a nap later...