Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A sad day in history at our place.

Both of my children have attended the BEST daycare centre. CC went last year. AE has been going this year.

It's called Bush Kidz, and let me tell you why! It's out in the sticks! Well in the country anyhow. They have a mini farm & the kids get to feed the animals and collect eggs from the chickens everyday. The have a massive bike track, a great water play area and the staff are so caring!!

We love that place!! It is so popular that they had to build a second centre down the back paddock! The waiting list is HUGE! We were privaledged to have a place there.

But alas, the time has come & I need some extra work. The bills are piling up. I asked them if AE could swap from Monday to a Tuesday. But no surprises they are all full up :( So I had to cancel her enrolment today as I have found another centre that can take her on a tuesday.

It was a sad sad phone call to make.....

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I hate financial reality!

Allegro ma non troppo said...

That is sad! Hope AE makes the transition ok.