Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look what Mr Postman delivered today...

I love getting parcels in the mail :) Look what arrived today!!

I have to say! I need that tea towel to remind me to Keep calm!! Especially in the kitchen! I also got the magnet for my fridge for those times when the tea towel is hanging on the line!


I got some funky hair clips for me! Yes ME, not Almond Eyes (for once). The cute vintage buttons are for a project I have in mind. The cute christmas decorations I havn't decided whether to gift them or keep them.... I think I will keep the toadstool :)

Check out Lark! You'll love Allison's shop :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun mail day for you- I love them as well, that's a big part of why I enter contests and send for freebies- it is so nice to have something more than bills and junkmail. :)
Cute tree- is that crocheted?
Can't wait to see what you make with the buttons. :)

Anonymous said...

ooooh its all gorgeous !! ooooh so jealous :P must get that fridge magnet for myself i think !!

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

I need that tea towel up at my place too.

I have a sign up in my kitchen that was my grandmothers which says - Grant me patience Lord...but hurry.

Lark said...

Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! I'm sorry the tea towel arrived a bit creased!

Allison x

Swift Jan said...

I love it Allison... Dont worry I will iron it! I should have straight away, but I was too excited :D

KimmyJ said...

Thanks for leaving some GREAT baby shower ideas on my blog. I am trying to lose weight as well and will be checking out the skinny cow blog for sure.