Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introducing....

My good friend Tracey!
We met just over 3 years ago via an internet forum called bubhub. We hit it off right from the beiginning. We were both pregnant, due a month apart & we both already had a boy each, who's birthdays were only a month apart.
Over the past few years we have become so close even though she lives in Melbourne & I live in Brisbane. We have had the pleasure of meeting in real life twice! And what a treat that has been...
The first meeting was in Melbourne. Swift Jim gave me the BEST birthday present & we both flew to Melbourne childfree & spent 5 days! We had a blast! (except for the freezing cold!! That in itself is a post all on it's own!)

Then in June this year, Trace & her family had the holiday from hell up here in Sunny Queensland. ( I am sure that is a blog post all on it's own from her point of view!) But we had a wonderful time with them!

Tracey is very talented with her camera & took some lovely photos of our family at beach while they were here...


Tracey has set up her own web shop & blog! Go check her out! You may even get some christmas gift Ideas :)
Enjoy! Love ya Trace xo

7 comments:

Jen said...

those are some beautiful pictures!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Lovely pics, and you looked like you were having so much fun.

Glad to meet you Tracey.

Dee from Downunder said...

I just had a quick look at Tracy's pages. Amazing photography!

Its great how the internet can bring us new friends, I have met some lovely people this way.

Givinya De Elba said...

She took some gorgeous pics of your family! I need a snappy friend to take some of the family de Elba - we have hardly any!

Trace said...

Oh wowzers !!!

You are too adorable my precious friend *hugs* Thanks for linking to all my stuff :)

Love you and your precious soul
Trace x

jewelstreet said...

Gorgeous pics! Also, I left you something on my latest blog post.

dddiva said...

Wonderful pics, looks like you had an absolute blast. :)