Thursday, December 18, 2008

Honest?


My blog has been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by Dee from Downunder!
Scrap means left over, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty are discarded material, considered fragments and left over. People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will.
There are 2 guidelines for receiving this award. One, you are to list 10 honest things about yourself. Make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep. Two, present the award to 7 other bloggers.
Ten honest things about me are:
1. I struggle to control the things I eat. There you go that's REALLY honest!
2. I am often lazy.
3. I wish that I had a sister to grow up with.
4. I dont particulary like pets. I dont think I would want to own one.
5. I have never been out of Australia. Though I'd love to venture off Aussie shores one day...
6. My most loathed chore is ALL OF THEM!!! But especially making dinner.
7. Fairy bread = Gross! Why do kids like it?
8. I haven't had the pest man out to spray for ants, spiders, cochroaches or termites. Ever. We need it though!
9. The thought of moving somewhere different excites me! Though I doubt it will happen anytime soon...
10. I used to write the Maths formulas in pencil on my calculator for highschool exams. Ummah!
I will now award seven of my other blogging buddies..... You may or may not have recieved this award before. Consider yourself very lucky to have recieved it twice if you have :D
No pressure to accept the award, just if you want to :)
Gave me something to blog about ;)

2 comments:

Dee said...

Great answers! I used to write maths formulas on the back of my ruler.....

You wish for a sister but not pets... they are simlilar.. (just kidding, sort of)

Thanks for accepting the award

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

Thanks! I haven't been online much this week and only just saw this.