Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Climbing Mt Everest....

Well virtually anyway!

I have signed up to do the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation's, Everest Virtual Challenge!


Which means that on the 30 May I will start a 2 week challenge to walk 10,000 steps each day until the 12 June. By doing this I will be raising money to help sick children!! (plus it might help me shed a few more kilos)

How can you be involved? Well you can sponsor me! Or you can join our team! We need 15 people to reach the [virtual] summit, our team is called "Doin it for the kids"
Check out my sponsor page here
I would love your support :)

Becky xo

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Done! Yay for you!!

Emily Sue said...

I have no money with which to sponsor you, but I'll still tell you that you're amazing. Because you are. :)