Saturday, July 25, 2009

4X Holes in the head!

Poor Swift Jim!
On Tuesday he had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed surgically. Two of those teeth were pretty majorly impacked up in his sinuses. So, a simple wisdom tooth extraction turned into full on oral surgery.
He is sore & sorry & swollen. It's not fun at all. And to top THAT off, he has a nose that wont stop dripping, and he is not allowed to blow that nose for 6 weeks !! That's a long time!
So here at the Swift household, things have been rather mopey for a few days now.
I hope he returns to his usual self REALLY soon.....

6 comments:

Femina said...

Ow! OWWWWWW!!!!

Sorry, that's all I've got.

Oww.

Givinya De Elba said...

Now if they removed the NOSE at the same time they removed the teeth, he'd be doing a bit better now.

Hang on a minute, that's not right ...

Hippomanic Jen said...

As you can understand, I was a little hesitant to read this post. I hope Swift Jim is up and running soon.

(Not able to blow your nose for SIX WEEKS?!???)

Swift Jan said...

I hope it didn't scare you off Jen xx

sewfunbymonique said...

Ugh! Poor guy! I had my wisdoms removed in college and remember it was no fun. Glad it was a one time deal. I'm really not a fan of the dentist anyway- have to have a crown put in on Monday that I am dreading!

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Well, that's a relief, I though somebody had been shot six times in the head from your title...

Poor guy! Cute picture!