I thought this over at Raking Leaves in a Wind Storm and Mom in the fishbowl was a bit of fun.......so
1. Where were you 10 years ago? Probably on my way to school. I was in my final year of high school.
2. What's on todays to do list? Today I am taking the kids to the local Rail Museum, we have an annual pass. It's brilliant for small children, especially those who love trains. Then I have to interview a new book keeper for Chestnut Cheek's Kindy.
3. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Gosh! That's a huge responsibilty! I would pay off our loans, pay of the parents loans & the siblings. Start a trust for the kids. Then I would give it away. There are so many people out there in need!
4. Name 5 places you have lived? Well, in this town I have lived in 4 houses through out my life, but one other would be a caravan in South Australia! I was very little.
5. Name 3 of your bad habits? Nail biting, sitting at the computer instead of cleaning, leaving piles of washing for long looong periods of time!
6. What are your favourite snacks? Chocolate.
Go on! Have a go :)