Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A reward...

I am back on track with my weightloss journey! Infact I tried on several dresses last week for our family portrait photo session.. Each dress I tried on was a size 14!! YAY I am only 1 dress size off my goal now! So excited...

I said at the beginning of the year that our reward for such a big weightloss effort would be really nice family portraits, not cheap pixi photo ones....

We ventured out to a farm out in the sticks late on sunday afternoon for the best light....
It was such a fun adventure, we all had an absolute blast and I am THRILLED with our sneak peak picture! We get to view the full shoot next week, I can't wait!!



You can see more of Miss A's lovely work at her website Popeto Portrait Studio

4 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

that is such a great reward. And you all look so good and relaxed. And from what I can see at that distance, you are looking very svelte. Well done.

Jayme Smith said...

Keep up the great work!! You look beautiful!!

~Jayme

http://thesmithshouse.blogspot.com/

Givinya De Elba said...

You are doing so well! Keep it up, Swift Jan! You are such an inspiration!

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous spot to have some family photos taken. You all look like your having a great time.:)

P.S. I hope you little one is feeling better tomorrow. x