I don't like it at all. Nope not even after a crazy hot summer.
- The days are too short.
- My skin gets dry and itchy.
- I hate having to wear layer upon layer to feel warm.
- My arms can't move freely when I have to wear layer upon layer.
- I much prefer to wear flip flops than closed in shoes.
- I never know whether my babies are warm enough or too warm.
- There is only a small window of time during the day in which the clothes will dry on the line.
- The toilet seat is freezing!
- We run out of hot water in the shower more easily.
- The towels don't dry out properly between showers.
The only positive things I can think of about winter are...
- Comfort food.
- The walk to school is quite pleasant (when the wind isn't blowing).