At 11:35am on Friday my boy was biten by a juvenile of these. He was playing at a friends place in the cubby house!
The scariest day ever! However, thanks to my friend's swift first aid, and a ride in the ambulance to the waiting medical team and LOTS of prayer partners, my precious boy was saved!
It has never been more evident to me than on friday that God is looking after us. He is a powerful God who still performs miracles and he most certainly performed one on my little boy.
Not only did he survive, but he didn't even get sick! It's not uncommon for brown snake bite survivors to need to stay in hospital for 2-3 weeks. All that was required of my Connor was 24 hours for observation.
We are counting our blessings today!
Here is a picture of the snake bite 2 and a bit days post bite. On Friday the bruise was blacker and the foot more swollen. You could also see where the venom had shot up his foot, however today it has faded. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me on Friday!
A close up!
I think you should watch this video for laughs! Funny? Maybe not yet?