Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back in 2005

Five years ago I went to the Hillsong Color Conferance for women. It was inspiring! So inspiring infact that GLOW was born. The women's ministry at my church.
The past couple of years doing GLOW has been a struggle. We have been feeling uninspired and unmotivated. I feel like I need to be inspired all over again. I need a fresh look at Jesus and what his plan for our women is.

I just had a look at the Color Website & was sooooo excited to see that Holly Wagner is speaking again this year. She spoke 5 years ago when I was there last & she was amazing to listen to.


I soooooo want to go this year. Like really REALLY want to go.... Don't know if i will be able to though......

8 comments:

Scurrette said...

I'd love to help out with GLOW if you need some new heads to throw ideas at, and hands to do things.

No cooking.

Swift Jan said...

good, i'll hold you to that!

blue mummy said...

Maybe you should try and get there hun.. do you think you could?

Swift Jan said...

Dunno T, i does cost a lot of $$

Crazy Mumma said...

i'm sure there would be at least one lot of cousins who would have you stay while you are down there, so that should help with the accommodation side of things. Hope you are able to go. Sounds like you may need it. M x

Anonymous said...

Buy the dvd's, go away for the weekend somewhere local - coast maybe, with the GLOW team and spend the weekend watching the dvd's and getting inspired together... I know not quite the same, but doing it together would be good.

Givinya De Elba said...

Good ideas, all of them! Your inspiration for GLOW was awesome, and it will be again one day soon!

Scurrette said...

oh that is a good idea about buying the dvd and going away with the team. Inspirational!