Thursday, May 3, 2012

Why hello bloggy friends! It has been far too long since my last post. I do appologise. I must admit this post is purely about introducing you all to a fabulous friend of mine. Meet Jess:
This is a picture of my good friend Jessica and I at her perfectly delightful birthday tea party. I am very excited for her as she has decided to go into business doing event styling and vintage prop hire. This is Jessie's Blog: Vintage Pie.
"Here you will find a treasury of cool packages and props that you can browse and hire for photo shoots, weddings, engagements, birthdays, bridal showers, dinner parties, Christmas parties, proposals and anniversaries." ~ Jess She has such pretty things and I am sure will all enjoy marvelling at her creations... Enjoy!! ps. I promise I will find something interesting about my life to write about soon!

6 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

You blogged! Yay! Jess's business sounds scrumptious! She has a realy eye for decorating, judging by the pics here and also on FB of her birthday.

If you actually GET this comment, it will be due to my code-breaking abilities. Are these Word Verifications getting worse?

Strike one. Try again...

Allegro ma non troppo said...

You are rockin' that red dress!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Oooh! Pretties.

Charlie said...

You blogged!! I've missed you! xx

Cat said...

What a clever idea your friend has come up with there I hope that she has much success with her new business. It's so nice to see you again, it's been a while. I hope you are all well and that school and work is all good. Thank you again for your kind words. Happy Mother's Day for Sunday.xx

Bumpkin Hill said...

It was lovely to hear from you, hope you are all well? Love the sound of your friends business, wish her lots of luck. Catherine d