Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Smurf invasion...

It seems that blue has invaded our pre historic television....

First, the tennis players turned blue.


And the crowd!


So I flicked channels & Gordan Ramsey is blue.


So I flicked channels again. Yep, the Goodwife is also blue...


As is Sandra Sully.



My hope arose. Swift Jim squashed them by turning our set top box off and then back on again. The smurfs have left and my dinosaur tv still works. Looks like we are stuck with it for a bit longer.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Ah, ha ha harrrrr! First I thought it was a gimmick to raise awareness of something! Hey! How would it look if you watched The Actual SMURFS? I'd like to see that!

Cat said...

he he. We love the smurfs too, the little ones though;) I'm glad the tv is ok though.

P.S. I hope your little ones are having a good start to the year and that things are better this year at school. xx