Sunday, July 11, 2010

The world through the eyes of Toys...

After watching Toy Story 3 recently I can't help but feel compassion for toys.

Like when Woody got shelved early last week (before our trip away) because Connor was playing too rough with him. He got left there all week and I felt so guilty. Poor Woody...

Then there was the time we went to the shops and Libby's "Effie" somehow fell out of the pram without being noticed and she is lost forever. I can't help but wonder if she is trying to find her way home? Poor Effie...
It made me feel all warm and fuzzy when I saw this today...
Here was Woody sitting having tea and cakes. How nice I thought. Woody would be so pleased, but there were no friends in sight. He was all alone. I once again started feeling sad for Woody. But I shouldn't have been worried, his Barbie friends were just getting dressed for tea...


The life as a toy must be grande :)

4 comments:

Scurrette said...

That is so heartwarming!

Givinya De Elba said...

I love it ALL except for poor Effie. I have dropped countless things and so far, there's always been a sweet angel observing, willing to run to catch up with me and return the stuff I've dropped.

Come to think of it, whenever I'm walking out to the car after grocery shopping and I hear a teenage voice advancing behind me puffing, "Ma'am?" I always turn around. I know they're calling me, and I know I've left a whole bag of groceries behind.

my3lovelies said...

That is just gorgeous to see. Woody is a lucky bloke to be having tea with 2 fancy chicks! LOL.

Jasmine said...

Oh Toy Story 3 made me bawl! I'll be thinking twice next time I clean out my son's toy stash!